Initial consult, free
- We can use this half hour to get to know each other a little, see if we are a good fit.
- Review your health goals.
- Make a plan for our work together.
- Call or email to set up a call.
Full workup and nutrition plan, $357
- Recommended for new clients.
- 90-minute in-depth intake meeting.
- Detailed, personalized, written therapeutic nutrition plan designed to fit your biochemistry, preferences, and lifestyle.
- Individualized lifestyle and supplement plan designed to help you reach your health goals.
- One follow-up support session.
- Additional follow-ups available on an ongoing basis at my hourly rate.
Six-month accountability package, $497
- For established clients who have done the full workup.
- Six prepaid sessions that expire in 6 months.
- Changing habits takes time and care. Commit to checking in on a monthly basis to discuss recipes, new ideas, and the ups and downs of your health journey.
'Second Opinion,' $107
- For clients who want some input on nutrition, but don’t want the full workup.
- Nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations based on a functional analysis of your lab work.
- Forward your CBC, blood chemistry, lipid panel, food allergy panel, cardiovascular risk factors, hair mineral analysis, organic acids, or thyroid panel.
- Includes a written report and 45-minute consultation.
Psycho-emotional clarity session, $107
- Anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry are an important part of the picture, but they are not the entire picture.
- This session addresses the non-logical, “right-brain,” energetic aspects of the healing process to help bring clarity and context to your journey.
- May include some medical and psychological astrology to examine the deeper issues affecting your health.
Lab fees are not included in service prices. Fee reductions and waivers are available for clients who are on a limited budget. Call or email if you have questions about any service.